Higgins Mens Bomber Jacket
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Offered in both our crosshatch material and our poly/wool, the Higgins is our mens bomber jacket with multiple pockets for ultimate storage.
Model is 6' s40 w31 and is wearing a size M.
- Optional 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication or Premium Poly/Wool Blend fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Custom Nobis liner for enhanced breathability and fitted silhouette
- Removable down filled hood with double drawstring toggle system and moldable in-hood framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Interior chest pocket
- Hidden zippered pocket under right flap
- Hand warmer and exposed zipper pocket at chest
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs and hem
- SympatexÂ® membrane laminated
- Seam seal constructionÂ
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
All Nobis products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Clean with confidence in your home washing machine or visit our store for a refresh in the LG Styler.
High performance designs made with sustainable and traceable materials.
Try it on at home and shop confidently with complimentary returns and exchanges.
Hello to be honest i rarely ever write reviews but i feel this jacket deserves one. I was actually dong research into buying a decent waterproof winter coat and was comparing this to other well known brands. After comparing, the Nobis won in pretty much every aspect. It was definitely worth it. I like the history of the brand too. I just wanted to say thanks. The quality is amazing, I have had no issues at all after roughly 6 months of daily use. The customer service is also very good. Impressed all round.