Serge Ibaka x Nobis Tactical Vest
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
LOW IMPACT MATERIALS
Contains lower impact materials with sustainability attributes, including bluesign® approved and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified materials.
Contains recycled materials, including certified recycled polyester or nylon.
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
The tactical vest from the Nobis x Serge Ibaka collection is the ideal outerwear for transitional weather and mild winter days. It's made from durable performance fabric and insulated with lightweight Primaloft padding. It's also highly functional, with multiple exterior pockets that close with a zipper or magnetic flap, a waterproof hood, reflective detailing and tuck-away face mask that can be deployed and removed when required.
*Tactical vest and the long parka (styled together) are sold separately.
Slim Fit: Male model is 6'2" s40 w30 and is wearing a size M/L. Female model is 5'9" w24 and is wearing a size XS/S.
- Design Overview
- Premium 3L Micro Denier fabrication
- Premium 4-way stretch, water resistant Primaloft insulation (55% recycled content)
- Water resistant body and waterproof hood with DWR coating
- Exposed 2-way Vislon zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Removable and tuck away face mask
- Exterior front and back pouch pocket with magnet flap closure
- Adjustable side webbing fasteners with slider
- Iridescent logos throughout garment
- Designed in Canada, imported
- Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for eligible items in their original condition and packaging. To start a return, please visit our Return page, which can be accessed in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer listed on our website are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. You may submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions if you have any questions.